Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

State programs seem to be unavailable. I am unable to get any state programs installed

MarydeniseF
Level 3

I am trying to prepare a PA state return and I get a message that at least one state needs to be installed. Every time I try, nothing is available. Anyone else having this problem?

0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
deb514
Level 3

I had the same issue with Wisconsin.  So I clicked on the refresh updates and then it actually downloaded the state and everything is working fine now.

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
4 Comments 4
Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11

I do mostly Ohio returns but I tested it.. With a return open, I clicked on the ST (for state) icon along the top of the screen.  From there I could choose Pennsylvania.  If you do not see that in your program click on Update > Select and Download New Prodcuts > PA, continue.

0 Cheers
deb514
Level 3

I had the same issue with Wisconsin.  So I clicked on the refresh updates and then it actually downloaded the state and everything is working fine now.

0 Cheers
MarydeniseF
Level 3

Late yesterday, I was finally able to get them to install. All weekend I kept getting a message that no now updates were available. Finally last night there were.

Thank you for your assistance.

Mary

0 Cheers
MarydeniseF
Level 3

Finally was able to access last night. Updates finally came through.

0 Cheers