Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Event

rcooley25
Level 11

I know this is not about income taxes but there is a major event that I want to share with you.

July 25th 2022 it will be 41 years ago that I started having an affair with a mariied woman.

And after 41 years I am still having that affair with that same married woman.

Further more she is still married to the same gy she was married to 41 years ago.

7 Comments 7
jeffmcpa2010
Level 11

Happy Anniversary?

IRonMaN
Level 15

Hopefully her husband knows how to handle his Fireball whiskey.

Happy anniversary to you and I'll mark my calendar to make sure I get you a card for your 82nd anniversary.

Slava Ukraini!
dascpa
Level 11

If you would be so kind, I'd like to have husband's name and email address.  No special or nefarious reason, just thought it would be good for my files............

rcooley25
Level 11

Richard E, Cooley

[email address removed]

0 Cheers
rcooley25
Level 11

Tried to send my email thru and it got removed.

0 Cheers
dkh
Level 15

@rcooley25  said.... July 25th 2022 it will be 41 years ago that I started having an affair with a mariied woman.

Google says......

A love affair is about that initial “in love” feeling, that point in a relationship when someone is blinded to the other person's flaws. By its very nature, a love affair prolongs those feelings of infatuation. 

Bravo to you RCooley, hope you enjoy 41 more years having an affair
rcooley25
Level 11

Those words that you expressed were very lovely indeed.

But let me share with you the real reason this marriage has lasted 41 years.

We learned something the first time around.

You see we both have been married before and both of those marriages ended in divorce.

We admit that the reason they failed was most likely more our fault than our former mates.

So on the day we got married we made a promise to God and our selves that we would learn from those mistakes we made the first time around and we would not repeat them.