Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smart vault. Want to hear experiences regaring this integration prior to purchase. What is your thoughts?

moonpetty58
Level 3

Want to hear experiences regarding this integration prior to purchase. What is your thoughts?   Is it just proseries professional or is  it both?

0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
dascpa
Level 11

Used it for years. Integration with ProSeries is seamless.  95% happy with the product.  They doubled the price two years ago and printing quantity of files at once requires extra work.  Otherwise, happy and sticking with it.

0 Cheers
moonpetty58
Level 3

Thank you.  Did you get assistance from Smart Vault or was it a trial and error setting?.

0 Cheers
dascpa
Level 11

Both.  Customer support is good.  The hardest part was me setting up how I wanted the folder structure to be.  There are standard items and then you can customize.  For example, I created (automatically for each client) a Permanent File folder.  I created another folder for client uploads only.  The rest I had them set to downloads only.  The less the client can screw around with, the less errors that happen.  I do not use their ProSeries missing docs app.  Too much hassle and too much confusion.

0 Cheers