Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sign Back In

dascpa
Level 11

Every day now at random times while working in the program it asks me to sign in.  I thought this security feature was for the program being idle.  Why is this happening?

0 Cheers
6 Comments 6
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Its supposed to sign you out every 12 hours...how long of hours are you working?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
dascpa
Level 11

I work 26 hours a day.  But this is new. It's random throughout the day or night.  And I can tell you I've signed in and out during the day (leave for lunch or dinner, etc.).  Problem is, it'll happen while I'm typing and then I lose everything from the last save.  I've set my autosave to every three minutes because of this.  more of a pain then a problem.

IRonMaN
Level 15

I haven’t run across that issue ———- yet.  Maybe it’s a Jim enhancement.  If you aren’t on pace to finish 25 returns for the day it kicks you out as a reminder to work faster.

Slava Ukraini!
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I have seen other people mention it, Ive never had it happen though...about 11 hours is all I take so I never seen the log off screen, I close the program when Im done using it.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers

The image of my tax girlfriend has been replaced by an image of Jim.  If I cannot finish a return within 3 minutes, the image of Jim becomes animated and in a voice on the verge of yelling calls me a "slacker".  

I am also getting dumped out and have to sign back in but in it seems to be about every 12 hours.

taxes96786
Level 9

download, install and open mouse jiggle before you open PS.

0 Cheers