Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

several clients have been e-filed and date the withdrawl on April 15th. whats the guidance on changing it to May 17th withdrawls date?

janine
Level 4

How can my client change the withdrawl date from April 15th to May 17, 2021?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

3 Comments 3
IRonMaN
Level 15

They can't.  But if they had the money set aside for April 15th when the return was filed, why do they need to push it back a month now?

Slava Ukraini!
janine
Level 4

Last year, the there was a phone number to call the IRS to have the date changed. from April 15th to July 15,2020.

I have a few clients that want to push back the date.  It is not that I am suggesting, they are up in the law and are requesting the service. This one particular client lives from pay check to pay check I can see why this is important to her and I would like to accommodate her needs.

Also, do you know when the program is going to change the due date to may 17th without an "error" warning?

Thanks for the taking the time to answering my question.

IRonMaN
Level 15

Intuit never gives anybody a heads up on when they are going to to do an update, so nobody here really knows when the date will be changed.

Slava Ukraini!