Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SECTION 199A DIVIDENDS HOW TO ENTER ON WHAT PAGE?

JOHN MANN
Level 1

BROKER STATEMENT REPORT SECTION 199A DIVIDENDS

WHERE DO I ENTER THIS INFORMATION OF 

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
itonewbie
Level 15

Double click on the Dividend Income Smart Worksheet to drill down into Additional Dividend Information (Dividends).  There, you will find a line for Section 199A dividends.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar

View solution in original post

5 Comments 5
itonewbie
Level 15

Double click on the Dividend Income Smart Worksheet to drill down into Additional Dividend Information (Dividends).  There, you will find a line for Section 199A dividends.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
Plykri30
Level 1

Hi my name is Kristi I have a question in 2018 I was approved for SSI and I received it until November 1st 2019 I was blind all through from 2016 till 2018 after I received my surgeries in 2019 they declared that I was well enough to be almost SSI now it's been a couple months since I've been off of SSI and I finally found a job of March and I'm about to get my third paycheck but I did not file no taxes in 2018 or 19 I was on SSI then considering that I was on SSI how would I get a stimulus check I'm confused and I've asked people but nobody is giving me a right answer half did the non-filer thing and it said the IRS has processed that an accepted but I don't exactly know what that means and when will I get it would I get it on my SSI card I had to get a new one I'm still waiting on the card or will it be on my car then I put on the non-filer thing for my debit I just need some type of answer this true I've been trying to call the IRS but because of this thing they can't answer please any kind of information will be helpful the IRS site it's not really breaking it down like it needs to for people who have problems understanding things thank you

0 Cheers
JOHN MANN
Level 1

thanks for the help

0 Cheers
JOHN MANN
Level 1

thanks for the help

0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

NP, @JOHN MANN!

Still an AllStar
0 Cheers