Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sect 199 Aggregation

kgalland
Level 4

I am so frustrated with Proseries this year. Now I can't get the K-1s to aggregate the Sect 199 deduction. It will not allow me to link to another worksheet or even create a new worksheet for all K-1s to aggregate. Even though the aggregation box is checked in Section D2 it will not allow another QBI workheet to be selected in D2 Section A. I've tried deleting the original worksheet and unchecking the aggregation box. This feature has worked in the past for other returns but I can' figure out why it won't work for this client. This is the first year the aggregation has been selected but it will not allow me to combine K-1s. Has anyone been able to resolve this issue? 

0 Cheers
1 Comment 1
kgalland
Level 4

As usual I figured it out myself by continuing to click on the link until it finally allowed me to open the 199 worksheet and delete and then select a new one. It took a considerable amount of time to get it to work but it generated a tax savings of $30k so it was worth it.