Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral Incentive

MikeB_CPA
Level 5

Is Intuit currently offering any referral incentives for referring new customers?  If so, any idea how to initiate the process?  Thanks!

0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I just got an Email from Intuit today about a $250 incentive for referrals, so check your Email!  This is the link in the email I got, not sure if its customer specific or not.

https://proconnect.intuit.com/referral-program/?s_cid=EM-PCG_FAM_52998_2_RET_PS_Referral

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

6 Comments 6
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I just got an Email from Intuit today about a $250 incentive for referrals, so check your Email!  This is the link in the email I got, not sure if its customer specific or not.

https://proconnect.intuit.com/referral-program/?s_cid=EM-PCG_FAM_52998_2_RET_PS_Referral

TaxGuyBill
Level 15

The referral amounts in that link seem weird.

For ProSeries Basic (low cost), you get $250 and the new person gets $100.

For ProSeries PowerTax (much higher cost), you still only get $250 and the new person only gets $50?  That seems weird.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

maybe they give the new customer a bigger overall discount for PowerTax so they don't get as big of a referral amount?

0 Cheers
MikeB_CPA
Level 5

Thank you.  I did not receive the email for some reason, but the link you provided was quite helpful.  I appreciate it.

Mike

0 Cheers
Accountant-Man
Level 13

I have never heard of any PS referral fee, but I have only been using PS for 30 years.

** I'm still a champion... of the world! Even without The Lounge.
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Ive never referred anyone (I dont know anyone crazy enough to go into this line of business), so Ive never seen any $$ for a referral, but Ive seen many people ask about  when they're going to get their referral fees after tax season. 

If memory serves they don't send the referral fees out until mid-summer sometime, so its not "quick money". 

Id have that $250 spent 10x over by then  LOL

0 Cheers