Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rejected 1120S extensions - how to remove from homebase list?

abby
Level 3

In the new 2020 ProSeries, the 1120S federal extension gets its own line in the e-file homebase, separate from the federal tax return itself. I had a few that were rejected and we mailed paper extensions. How can I remove this rejected extension from my e-file homebase? The tax return has since been e-filed successfully. I've tried unmarking the extension for efile and deleting the 7004 altogether, but it's still there.

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

4 Comments 4
IntuitAngela_13
Employee
Employee

Hi abby,

Thank you for brining this issue to our attention. I am also seeing the behavior you described and will report this to the ProSeries team to be investigated.

- Angela

0 Cheers
ckshea13
Level 2

We're having the same issue with 990s...  Extension shows as "rejected" but we've since successfully e-filed the actual tax return...

0 Cheers
abby
Level 3

Did we ever find a fix for this???

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Its basically just a cosmetic issue on the HB screen, Im not sure that's up at the top of their fix it list, may not see a fix until the 2021 program.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers