Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's Tursday today, how about a break?

IRonMaN
Level 15

For anybody that doesn't want to think too hard today, this is the post you have been waiting for.  No thinking involved - I promise.  If you feel uncomfortable with the portrayal of a nationality in the following, please insert Fred and Wilma in place of Ole and Lena.  

Ole & Lena Pack Their Bags

Ole gets home, runs into his house, slams the door and shouts, “Honey, I just von da lottery? Pack your bags!”

Lena says, “Great! Vhat should I pack for? Da ocean or da mountains?”

He says, “I don’t care! Just be out by da end of da week!”

Ole Hears a Knock on the Door

Ole is sitting at home alone when he hears a knock on the front door. There are two sheriff’s deputies there.

He asks if there is a problem. One of the deputies asks if he is married and, if so, can he see a picture of his wife.

Ole says, “Sure,” and shows him a picture of his wife, Lena.

The sheriff says, “I’m sorry sir, but it looks like your wife’s been hit by a truck.”

Ole says, “I know, but she has a great personality and is an excellent cook.”

Slava Ukraini!
4 Comments 4
Skylane
Level 11
Level 11

Needed that. Thanks

If at first you don’t succeed…..find a workaround
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

TaxGuyBill_0-1680805730517.png

TaxGuyBill
Level 15

@IRonMaN wrote:

If you feel uncomfortable with the portrayal of a nationality in the following, please insert Fred and Wilma in place of Ole and Lena.  

I think some of the best comedians are those of other nationalities, women, or have some attribute that they could be considered a 'minority'.  That is because they can make some jokes about their circumstances, and it is much less likely somebody will throw a fit because of it.

IRonMaN
Level 15

It's tough for a Scandinavian in Minnesota to portray themselves as a minority, but I do my best 😜

Slava Ukraini!