Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am not able to print Wisconsin state forms

debboettcher
Level 2

I am unable to print the Wisconsin state forms.  It gives me the message that it was successfully sent to the printer but does not print.  I am able to print everything else.  I updated my software, rebooted my computer and my printer and still nothing.  I even brought up a 2019 return and was able to print that state form.  Anyone else having issues?  Any help is appreciated!

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

5 Comments 5
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Are the forms final?  Many state forms wont print until theyre final.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
debboettcher
Level 2

Hi Lisa, yes they are.  I actually talked to another tax preparer here in Wisconsin and she is not having any issues with printing.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Did it just start after an update?   You could try running Repair Updates and see if that makes any difference.

repairupdates2020.png

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
debboettcher
Level 2

Yesterday was the first time I tried to print a return.  So it hasn't worked at all for me.  I will try the repair. Thanks for showing me where to find it!

0 Cheers
debboettcher
Level 2

Nope that didn't help either... i am at a loss!  I can save it to a PDF and then print but I shouldn't have to do that!

0 Cheers