Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy April Fool's Day

PATAX
Level 15

Or are we fools everyday for doing this?

1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

I have applied for an extension so April Fools Day won't come until April 18th for me.

If you weren't doing this, what would you be doing?  Saying "do you want fries with that" would get boring after awhile.  We all complain about the job from time to time, but it's the hours more than the actual job that gets to everybody.  If everybody was complaining about the actual job, that would mean that we are incompetent at holding down a different occupation--------- why else would we stick with the job for this long?  Either that or we all belief the grass is always greener over the septic tank but we are afraid to change.  In any case, I feel good today, Ironwoman feels good today, and Scout is doing well so I am going to have a good day -------------------- no matter how hard someone may try to ruin it 😁

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

13 Comments 13
rcooley25
Level 11

We are either fools or dead broke and need the money.

GodFather
Level 8

I sure feel like one today...maybe even more than usual.  

dascpa
Level 11
"Fool" noun - a person who acts unwisely, or imprudently; a silly person. 

Is unwisely the same as stupid?  I'm watching my friends get 80% of their government income in guaranteed retirement, with $125 per month health insurance and I'm working 26 hours a day, 8 days a week.  Yes, we are the fools.
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Gonna be a lot of my clients tax payments withdrawn this weekend, many think April Fools Day is an appropriate day for income tax direct debits 🙂

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
rcooley25
Level 11

The last time I checked there were only 24 hours in a day and 7 days per week.

It only seems longer.

dascpa
Level 11

May 9 - On the campaign trail in Beaverton, Oregon, Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama mistakenly tells a crowd that's he's been to 57 states - with one left to go.

If he claims 57 states I can claim 26 hours a day and 8 days a week.  Dare you to disagree.

dkh
Level 15

Most days I feel like this was a foolish profession to have chosen........  then I make out a bank deposit to make it not feel so foolish after all.   money.jpg

IRonMaN
Level 15

I have applied for an extension so April Fools Day won't come until April 18th for me.

If you weren't doing this, what would you be doing?  Saying "do you want fries with that" would get boring after awhile.  We all complain about the job from time to time, but it's the hours more than the actual job that gets to everybody.  If everybody was complaining about the actual job, that would mean that we are incompetent at holding down a different occupation--------- why else would we stick with the job for this long?  Either that or we all belief the grass is always greener over the septic tank but we are afraid to change.  In any case, I feel good today, Ironwoman feels good today, and Scout is doing well so I am going to have a good day -------------------- no matter how hard someone may try to ruin it 😁

Slava Ukraini!
rcooley25
Level 11

If you want to make a bad day good then try a big order of Buffalo Wild Wings washed down with a big bottle of Fireball.

rcooley25
Level 11

Yes, I complain all of the way to the bank.

rcooley25
Level 11

No I won't disagree with you but I will disagree with anything Obama said or will say.

dascpa
Level 11

Your message has been approved and accepted as fact.

IRonMaN
Level 15

"but I will disagree with anything Obama said or will say"

Too much Fireball will do that to a person.

Slava Ukraini!