Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Form 8915F availablity

rcooley25
Level 11

1 more day and counting.

AS I have said in my other post one way or another the tax returns that are being held up because of this form will be leaving here tomorrow.

0 Cheers
6 Comments 6
dkh
Level 15

Have you considered this update may not happen until late late on the 24th?  You may be disappointed if you are expecting that form be ready and waiting when you login tomorrow morning.   Don't forget the time zone differences.

IRonMaN
Level 15

Yup, there are 24 hours in a day.  Well, I think Intuit has actually determined that there are 36 hours in a day ---------- just to give themselves some cushion in meeting deadlines.

Slava Ukraini!
clr600
Level 8

You hope

Jill_Duncan
Level 2

We just updated and it is now showing up in forms, just not EF ready until tomorrow.

0 Cheers
dkh
Level 15

Wooohooo  @rcooley25   did you hear that !!! 

I deleted/retransferred my one and only client that is waiting on this..... appears to have worked proper.  The 1/3 is on the 1040 and 8915-F

IRonMaN
Level 15

Garmin is going to be happy --------- he isn't going to lose his house or car after I bet his property that Intuit would have it ready by the originally stated 3/31 date. 

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers