Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Employee Business expense.

rcooley25
Level 11

Did I hear wrong or is the deduction for employees business expense going back on in 2025?

0 Cheers
10 Comments 10
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
expires 2025, will it come back? who know what will or wont be by then.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
dascpa
Level 11

Have you noticed in both E. Warren and now JB billionaire's tax it's a tax on appreciated assets but no one ever mentions about the value going down and recovery of the tax as well as how would someone value every non-brokerage item every year.  Just taking a two-minute break this Friday night and pondering the tough questions in life.

dkh
Level 15

I too am pondering the tough questions in life.......should I have a bowl of ice cream or a bowl of mini-wheats for my late night snack.

sjrcpa
Level 15

I vote for ice cream.

Ex-AllStar
dascpa
Level 11

In honor of Charle's E. Entenmann passing away this month you should eat an entire box of Entenmann's chocolate donuts.

rcooley25
Level 11

This is not the answer to my question that I( was expecting but I found it to be very amuzing. But rather than Icecream and some of that other stuff try fireball whiskey instead.

dkh
Level 15

GLASS.png  CHEERS!

dkh
Level 15

Homer donuts.jpg

qbteachmt
Level 15

"should I have a bowl of ice cream or a bowl of mini-wheats for my late night snack."

Why is that even a question? You can put ice cream on mini-wheats, or mini-wheats on top of your ice cream.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
dkh
Level 15

OHHHHHH  I like the way you think @qbteachmt