Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No new status update

christijoguhn
Level 3

Is anyone having issues getting status updates? I submitted two days ago- and it keeps telling me to check back in 24 hours.. a message i've NEVER seen before. 

Usually the EF status is updated within an hour/ a little longer this time of year - but never DAYS later.

Seems like its been since this last software update.

I just wanted to check here for a solution before I called.

Thanks in advance!

Just keep swimming!!!

0 Cheers
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
dkh
Level 15

I had some last week that acknowledgements didn't come through using the "Receive Acknowledgments" option.  Instead, I highlighted the clients and used "Update Acknowledgment Status" -  worked like a charm.

View solution in original post

5 Comments 5
dkh
Level 15

I had some last week that acknowledgements didn't come through using the "Receive Acknowledgments" option.  Instead, I highlighted the clients and used "Update Acknowledgment Status" -  worked like a charm.

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Ive had to highlight and use UPDATE ACKS OF SELECTED RETURNS a bunch this year, its just not pulling everyone in when I use the regular RECEIVE ACKS option.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
christijoguhn
Level 3

Thank you so very much!  I never realized that option was up there!  The blue highlight always worked for me before!!!

dkh
Level 15

You're welcome

0 Cheers
christijoguhn
Level 3

Thank you so very much!  I never realized that option was up there!  The blue highlight always worked for me before!!! This worked!

0 Cheers