Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone have a client that owns a circus?

PATAX
Level 15

It was PITA clown day here for me. I have a lot of referrals. Thanks.

1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
dkh
Level 15
20 Comments 20
dkh
Level 15

scary clown.jpg

sjrcpa
Level 15

When I was in grad school one of my classmates worked for a circus. There were some interesting discussions about lions and tigers and elephants, etc.

Ex-AllStar
IRonMaN
Level 15

@dkh I opened up the page and for a second I thought a new moderator was posting to introduce themself.

Ok, I'll be gone for awhile.  I'll just head down to the principal's office before I am told to go.  I could be gone for quite a while. 😳

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

@dkh 🤣🤣🤣 thanks a million for that. I got a really good laugh out of that even though my face is killing me from sinuses / root canals.

dascpa
Level 11

I have two that work as jousters (Medieval Times) and one who works as a professional clown (for kid's birthday parties).  Does that count?

Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11

I know a Bozo the Clown but what kind of name is Eric for a Clown.. Eric the Clown?  (nobody gets the reference I bet) 

PATAX
Level 15

@dascpa yes they can hire my clients for apprenticeship positions.

PATAX
Level 15

@Jim-from-Ohio Eric was a viking wasn't he? Is that what you're talking about.

Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11

let's see if anyone knows who Eric the Clown is before I say 

MICHAELMARS
Level 5

Actually, I do have a circus client.  Dealing with her is a barrel of laughs.

dkh
Level 15

@PATAX   Glad I could make you laugh - sorry it hurt your face though.

That pic is how I was feeling by 5pm today. 

PATAX
Level 15

@dkh The Laughing actually made it feel better. It's been hurting for the last two or three days. This happens every once in awhile. I wish someone would have told me years ago not to get root canals if you have sinus or allergy problems.

PATAX
Level 15

@Jim-from-Ohio Jim I cheated and I looked it up on Google. It is from the Seinfeld show. I'm going to see if I can find the episode on YouTube and watch it. I don't have cable anymore.

Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11
PATAX
Level 15

@Jim-from-Ohio thanks Jim that was hilarious. YouTube is great.

0 Cheers

You guys are making me hungry for circus peanuts.

Good morning to all who are starting the day.  I'm calling it a night.  I know I don't have any circus peanuts at home, or for that matter, any peanuts.  But everyday I come to the office it is like another day at the circus.  But the circus is only in town for another 27 days!

Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11

27 days?  The circus will be held over here in Ohio due to unprecedented crowd demand.  it is 5:29 in the morning as I type this.. why does everyone sleep in on this board, except @Frustrated-in-IL who calls it a night when I start the day

Good Morning Jim!

Sleep is overrated.  I decided to stay and do another return!

Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11

always room for one more return.  that is my motto.. i make room somehow