Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Acknowledgement Delays

Bert0611
Level 3

I have not received an IRS acknowledgement since Thursday.

Is anyone else running into this issue?

Thanks.

Roberta

0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11

If the returns have energy credits, they appear to be stuck in customs

View solution in original post

12 Comments 12
Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11

If the returns have energy credits, they appear to be stuck in customs

IRonMaN
Level 15

Intuit knows about the issue and evidently is hiring more customs agents to take care of the issue

Slava Ukraini!
Bert0611
Level 3

What is customs in relation to a tax return?

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

It doesn't relate to a tax return, but it does relate to an attempt at humor.

Slava Ukraini!
IRonMaN
Level 15

If the returns have energy credits, that is where your problem lies.  Intuit is aware of the issue and is working on correcting it.

Slava Ukraini!
Bert0611
Level 3

Guess I am lacking that at the moment.  

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

The 5695 is just a little bump in the road on your way to April 15th.  Every year Intuit seems to have at least one of these speed bumps to try and make the natives restless.  Hang in there and try to smile once in a while ---------- it will help get you through tax season.  Hopefully this is the last real bump and hopefully it gets fixed ASAP.  Have a good tax season!

Slava Ukraini!
Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11

This tax season so far has been generally a big success with the software. 

@ IRonMaN said:

The 5695 is just a little bump in the road on your way to April 15th.  Every year Intuit seems to have at least one of these speed bumps to try and make the natives restless.  Hang in there and try to smile once in a while ---------- it will help get you through tax season.  Hopefully this is the last real bump and hopefully it gets fixed ASAP.  Have a good tax season!

How can you possibly give the above advice?  It is condescending and dripping with sarcasm, not to mention apologetic for Intuit's program.  You should be reported, then deported, as well as tarred and feathered.

(Just channeling my anger about missing out on yesterday's fireworks!)😖

IRonMaN
Level 15

Well, it wouldn't be the first time. 😬feathered.jpg

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

@Jim-from-Ohio Jim, I hope you just did not jinx us all.😉

IRonMaN
Level 15

Well, he didn't jinx me.  The roads to St Paul have had quite a few potholes to start with.  Hopefully they are patched and it will be a smoother ride the rest of the way.

Slava Ukraini!