Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PS Letter states "mail check" when I elected to draft

southparkcpa
Level 2

I am electing to draft payments due to NC but the PS standard letter states to mail the voucher.

I have not altered the standard letter......

Anyone encounter this?

0 Cheers
10 Comments 10
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

when the program does quirky stuff like that, I go direct to the tax agency website and initiate payment there, I don't trust the software. 

I just tell the client straight up, I wasnt comfortable with how my software was handling it, so this is how I did it and give them the confirmation from the website.....Does NC have the ability to make a payment online?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
southparkcpa
Level 2

yes....   it's just nuts that we pay BIG dollars for the full blown version and this happens.

I'll alert the client.

Are you Lisa the moderator of the FB page?

Thanks!!!!

0 Cheers
sjrcpa
Level 15

Are you southparkcpa on TaxProTalk?

Ex-AllStar
0 Cheers
southparkcpa
Level 2

yes.

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

@southparkcpa wrote:

yes....   it's just nuts that we pay BIG dollars for the full blown version and this happens.

I'll alert the client.

Are you Lisa the moderator of the FB page?

Thanks!!!!

Oh wait, yes, Im a moderator on the FB page duh!, I misread and though you were talking about the other page mentioned above.

0 Cheers
Accountant-Man
Level 13

Was the NC election to draft the payment made on the NC Info worksheet, and not assuming it came from the federal Info W/S?

** I'm still a champion... of the world! Even without The Lounge.
sjrcpa
Level 15

@southparkcpa Welcome to our zoo. We're different than taxprotalk. You'll find people here to be more knowledgeable about the software than most support staff, most of the time. There are some very knowledgeable tax pros here, too, as well as some who are not. 😉

Ex-AllStar
0 Cheers
southparkcpa
Level 2

Thank you...  I was going to say Sir, but I don't know.  But Thanks for the welcome!

CyberDimension
Level 1

It seems that you are encountering an issue with the PS standard letter stating to mail the voucher, even though you want to elect to draft payments due to North Carolina (NC). If you haven't altered the standard letter, you may need assistance or guidance on how to proceed. Unfortunately, the provided context doesn't contain any specific details or a clear question. Could you please provide more information or clarify your query so that I can assist you better?

Cyber Dimension
Charles Kimani
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

creepy robot vibes