Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ProSeries showing other client's screens in file I'm working in

bawc79
Level 3

OK, I'm getting scared now as I have multiple entities to file tonight and tomorrow. I just completed an 1120S and ran Error Check. It's telling me there are 80 errors in my return. When I click on specific errors it brings up a page in another client's return. Not just one other client but different clients for different errors. The return I'm working on is error free. I closed out and when I got back into the client it's not happening now but it has me a little worried about what will be efiled with this return tomorrow. Has anyone else seen this happen? 

0 Cheers
5 Comments 5
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Someone else complained about this a week or so ago...I feel like I remember it happening a few years back as well.   How often do you restart the entire computer?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
bawc79
Level 3

Thank you for your reply,  Lisa. I usually restart every 2 or 3 days. I had turned it off last night. 

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

@Intuitjhaze I dont think youve been around long enough to remember this happening in the past, but maybe @IntuitGabi does? or @IntuitBettyJo 

Im not sure it was ever officially acknowledged or fixed because its random and cant be duplicated.  Its a good reminder to open any return prior to EFiling it to make sure everything is as you remember it last time you looked.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Intuitjhaze
Intuit Alumni

hey @Just-Lisa-Now- thanks for flagging! Shared this with the team internally and we'll update this thread as soon as there's information or an update to relay.

Intuitjhaze
Intuit Alumni

@bawc79 are you still experiencing this issue? Were you able to efile successfully yesterday? we're hoping that it may have been a temporary glitch. Keep us posted.

0 Cheers