Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proseries Professional Prior Years

taxfaks
Level 3

Does anyone know where I can find the download for tax years 2019 through 2021? I found the article for prior year downloads with instructions on how to download prior years. However, the dropdown on my account dashboard contains 2006-2018 & 2022. I currently have 2022. I need the years that aren't in the dropdown and I can't seem to find any information on how to access those years.

0 Cheers
16 Comments 16
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

You'll need to call support to get those included in your Online account for download.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
taxes96786
Level 9

Does your my proseries site have a search box?

0 Cheers
taxes96786
Level 9
0 Cheers

I believe the reason you aren't seeing them is because you have to pay for those years.  Those years are still open years.

taxfaks
Level 3

I contacted them first and they said there wasn’t any information on a solution for downloading those years. She gave me the link to the community to see if anyone else may know.

0 Cheers
taxfaks
Level 3

This link stops at 2012.

0 Cheers
taxfaks
Level 3

I thought the same. However, I can’t even find at least one of the years 2019-2021 to pay for.

0 Cheers
taxfaks
Level 3

Yes, support had me try searching but no luck.

0 Cheers
taxes96786
Level 9

You haven't said whether those were years you had purchased.

0 Cheers
taxfaks
Level 3

I purchased ProSeries 2022 last month. I wanted to see if I could find the free downloads for TY 2019-2021 or at best find it to purchase for one if those years. I haven’t been able to do either.

When i purchased ProConnect last year it had a dropdown within the software that allowed you to choose a prior tax year, but i didn’t like the format of ProConnect. I thought ProSeries would have that same feature, but it doesn’t. 
I even went to my dashboard like one of the community links said, but that dropdown for prior years has every year that I’m not looking for.

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

If the right year doesn’t show up, nobody here can help.  You need to try and find a competent support person to help you.

Slava Ukraini!
taxes96786
Level 9

Have you tried the site I posted?

0 Cheers
IntuitGabi

From the Contact Us article: To purchase or renew your ProSeries product call 1-800-934-1040 Monday - Friday, 6:00 AM — 3:00 PM (PT). 

0 Cheers
taxfaks
Level 3

Thanks, I'll try that again.

0 Cheers

I have the exact same question. I am hoping I will not need to purchase 2020 as I have only one or two clients that have not already filed 2020.  If you find a solution that works, please let us know!  

0 Cheers
Skylane
Level 11
Level 11

Ask support if you can get access on a pay per return basis

If at first you don’t succeed…..find a workaround