Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proseries is not showing full K1's in windows 11 professional

HMSCPA
Level 2

Proseries is not showing full K1's in windows 11 professional. How to correct issue?

0 Cheers
7 Comments 7
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

Are you saying you are doing a 1040, and when you open the K-1 worksheet it won't let you scroll all of the way down?

Have you rebooted your computer?

Have you tried the "repair updates"?

HMSCPA
Level 2

Hi. Thank you for your reply.

I have rebooted the computer a few times, updated the 2020, 2021 and 2022 and used the Intuit Proseries repair tool. Nothing worked. The fonts look a little off and some schedules, like the K1 dont allow scrolling all the way down. The 1065 K1 on the 1040 stops at line 7. It should go past 20 to the section199A info and beyond...

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

This is a font scaling issue in your Windows display settings, this article discusses the settings that need to be adjusted for this

https://proconnect.intuit.com/support/en-us/help-article/display-preferences/proseries-menu-options-...

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
HMSCPA
Level 2

Hi. Thank you for your reply.

I have had this new computer for a few days and installed all of my previously used programs. The system uses Windows 11 Pro. All of my other programs function appropriately, except for Proseries. I believe this is a compatibility issue with the OS and Proseries. I went to two other computers that already have proseries and it works fine on both (Windows 10 and Windows 11)

0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15

Make sure ALL Win 11 updates are downloaded & installed. 

I have Win 11 on just one computer, and if there are any (even minor) updates to be done, many programs (especially Intuit ones) are just wonky.

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers
HMSCPA
Level 2

Thank you for your reply.

I have identified the issue. It was related to the graphics card setting for a monitor that I use. When I move the window back to the notebook it works properly. I cannot explain why this happens or how to resolve it.

I appreciate everyone's help.

Thank you!

abctax55
Level 15

Thanks for letting everyone know, for future reference.  

It's always "something" isn't it 😉

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"