Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proseries 2019 1041

michellebillie
Level 1

Proseries keeps crashing when I'm trying to enter a K-1(1065) on a 1041 trust return.  I've updated and every time I try to enter a K-1 it freezes and then shows not responding.  Any fixes for this?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I know Ive seen other reports of 1041 issues. I would suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the 1041 module.

Close ProSeries 2019.   Use Windows Add/Remove Programs, find ProSeries 2019 and click Uninstall.  It will act like its going to uninstall the whole program, dont panic, it doesn't.  A new window will open with a list of different modules to chose from, find the 1041 and uninstall it.   You wont lose your client files.

Restart the computer and then open/log back into Proseries 2019.  Go to Update > Select and Download New Products and be sure 1041 is checked, hit Next and download and install the 1041...see if you have better luck.   

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

2 Comments 2
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I know Ive seen other reports of 1041 issues. I would suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the 1041 module.

Close ProSeries 2019.   Use Windows Add/Remove Programs, find ProSeries 2019 and click Uninstall.  It will act like its going to uninstall the whole program, dont panic, it doesn't.  A new window will open with a list of different modules to chose from, find the 1041 and uninstall it.   You wont lose your client files.

Restart the computer and then open/log back into Proseries 2019.  Go to Update > Select and Download New Products and be sure 1041 is checked, hit Next and download and install the 1041...see if you have better luck.   

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
michellebillie
Level 1

Thank you!! That seems to have worked.

Michelle