Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing

Stumpedagain
Level 3

Wondering why Proseries has decided to screw their loyal customers.  Been with them 35 years and just discovered newer customers are paying less than I am for the same package on auto-renewal.  Proseries has also eliminated any U. S. customer service...I cannot understand anyone I get at Customer Support.  Has anyone else had these problems with Proseries?

5 Comments 5
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

They always suck new customers in with low pricing for XX years...I think its a contract, so if its for 3 years and the customer decides they don't want to use PS anymore, theyre stuck paying for it each year until the contract is over. 

I haven't had to call support in more years than I can count, no clue whats happening with that.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
IRonMaN
Level 15

For what it's worth, the official line from Intuit says they give a discount to new users due to the learning curve involved with using a new software.

As far as customer service goes, I haven't called this year.  I did make one call last year and the voice on the other end sounded like she could have been talking to me from Wisconsin --------------- but I didn't hold that against her in the event that she really was a cheesehead.

Slava Ukraini!
Stumpedagain
Level 3

Thanks for the replies, guess all us old loyal customers are just screwed.  I love Proseries, but Intuit has turned into total Greedheads....

IRonMaN
Level 15

"but Intuit has turned into total Greedheads"

Turned into?  When weren't they 😜

Slava Ukraini!
JRC
Level 8

Only a few years ago they were moving their customer service back to US. I guess this has changed recently.