Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PRACTICE MANAGEMENT

cantontaxgroup
Level 3

I really need help with the management of my practice... assigning returns to staff, tracking progress, reviewing work, returning to client, billing & collections, timely e-filing, etc.

Please let me know if you have found a really good software solution, available from Intuit or elsewhere. (I see that Intuit has  a Practice Management tool but it is not  yet integrated with ProSeries.

Thank you very much!'

John

0 Cheers
1 Comment 1
Accountant-Man
Level 13

I use a spreadsheet to track dates: arrival of data, completion, signature received, acknowledgment sent, payment received.

When it gets closer to deadline, we start including who has it (Preparer, Reviewer, Waiting for info), extended/date, missing info(K-1s, etc.)

The spreadsheet can Sort or Filter to narrow the data I want to look at. Only my Admin and I share it.

I use PS' Client Status Sheet for user dates: Received, Sent to Reviewer, Need Info, et al. Each person puts their initials in it to record who has it. I have customized the Home Bases for this use.

This is slow but steady. We have about 500 1040s and about 80-90 others.

** I'm still a champion... of the world! Even without The Lounge.