Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PPR NEEDS TO BE FIXED --- NOW!!!

pacfanab
Level 2

The PPR ONLINE method is continually locking up PROSERIES!! -- I've updated the software / I've tried Manual thru the website with codes.   If you do one update with the code -- you get a number and then try again and don't get a NEW number for the next return 1120S's and 1065's are DUE 3/15/23 --- NEED TO BE ABLE TO PRINT THEM!!!!!!!....How do we kick this issue up to PROSERIES support priority?? I tried calling the phone number when you do manual PPR and it just gets me into a loop with no numbers. 

0 Cheers
5 Comments 5
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

You cant make payment through your Intuit Online account, instead of the program?   Maybe pay ahead for a few at a time, so you dont have to do it constantly.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
pacfanab
Level 2

My PPR balance should already be higher than needed as I've been charged twice for a couple of returns just to get some printed.   The problem is when you manually increase your PPR you are supposed to get a unique code for each printed return.   I keep getting the same code returned....and then when you enter that code - it says "code has already been used" 

0 Cheers
pacfanab
Level 2

And I have been increasing my balance online - thru the website

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I havent had any issues increasing my PPR through the program (I do kind of hold my breath each time, expecting the worst since many people have issues), Im curious are you on a network installation, or regular stand alone?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
pacfanab
Level 2

Stand alone --- I just updated my licensing to unlimited 1120S and 1065 for Federal and my state....I just want to get these done.