Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay Per Return on Proseries Basic 2023

segun
Level 1

I purchased one state return because it is outside the four states package in my account. The return was prepared and transmitted to IRS. Return rejected for social security number error. I corrected the error but proseries treated the file as if it was newly marked. Asking me to pay for the same software that i had already purchased.

Can any help please

0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
segun
Level 1

Thank you for your assistance. I actually called intuit. After several struggles, the customer service representative told me to purchase additional PPR and request a refund for the original purchase.

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
ljr
Level 8

this is a peer site we can't help with this - you will need to call intuit

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

The system keeps track of whats been paid for by the SSN thats used.....so you changed the SSN it recognizes this as a new client. 

Otherwise you could just keep changing the SSN (and the rest of the tax info) and use the same client file for multiple different clients and only pay the one fee.

You'll have to call Intuit to get that credited.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
segun
Level 1

Thank you for your assistance. I actually called intuit. After several struggles, the customer service representative told me to purchase additional PPR and request a refund for the original purchase.

0 Cheers