Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Page 5 of Form 1065 does not display, anyone else have this problem

guywedwards
Level 1

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TaxMonkey
Level 8

I don't use Proseries, but could that be related to meeting the schedule B question 4 requirements?  There may be a way to force the schedule L.

View solution in original post

8 Comments 8
TaxMonkey
Level 8

I don't use Proseries, but could that be related to meeting the schedule B question 4 requirements?  There may be a way to force the schedule L.

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

What do you mean "does not display"?

I see Page 5 when I do a Print Preview, even if I've chosen not to use Sch L.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
renee
Level 1

I mean when I get to Schedule L Balance Sheets per Books, the last line that is displayed is Assets 2b less allowance for.....  Nothing else is displaying.

0 Cheers
rhkcpa
Level 2

I am having the same issue....started several weeks ago (04/20/21), but did not occur before that. However, now if I go back an older completed return, I am having the issue.

0 Cheers
PATAX
Level 15

@rhkcpa just finished two partnership returns and did not have an issue with that...

0 Cheers
rhkcpa
Level 2

With the assistance of ProSeries support, we figured out the issue. I installed a new 32" wall monitor and with the ProSeries program forms view set at 100%, the program would not/could not show/download all of pages 3, 4 and 5 on Forms 1120, 1120S and 1065 (left off most if not all of page 5). We reset the forms view to 60% and the problem was solved.

dkh
Level 15

32" wall monitor..............wow !!   I'm experiencing monitor envy.

0 Cheers
rhkcpa
Level 2

Yep... a bit over the top!!