Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not all 2020 Schedules transferred to 2021?

Annie123
Level 1

0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jeffmcpa2010
Level 11

Highlight a file or group of files, right click brings up a menu with "delete" as one of the options

Just an idea - what I do is I transfer clients as their information arrives and I begin to work on them. Just one of the ways I know who is in and who I am waiting for.

View solution in original post

5 Comments 5
jeffmcpa2010
Level 11

The 2021 version is still very early in development and distribution. I only transfer a few selected files this early, more for testing or my own for tax estimate, and seeing how things are working. It will be at least a few weeks for initial working product. Anything with any additional level of complexity will likely be several additional weeks.

IRonMaN
Level 15

Too soon - don't transfer them until you really need them.  Funky things happen to folks that transfer early and it is never good funk that happens.

Slava Ukraini!
Annie123
Level 1

Great since I already transferred my files how do I delete them?  Wish they would have told us this before downloading the software.

0 Cheers
jeffmcpa2010
Level 11

Highlight a file or group of files, right click brings up a menu with "delete" as one of the options

Just an idea - what I do is I transfer clients as their information arrives and I begin to work on them. Just one of the ways I know who is in and who I am waiting for.

The_AntiTax_Man
Level 8

The early worm gets eaten by a bird. 

Never be in too much of a hurry to go "all in" on a new year version of PS, or any other tax software for that matter.  Many years ago programmers debugged the software prior to shiping it out.  Now they ship the software out to users and enlist them in the debugging of the software. 

Have a successful filing season.  Cheers!