Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NJ corporate fiscal year software release date

linda2
Level 5

Does anyone know the release date of the NJ corporate fiscal year software 9-30-22?  Due date is January 17, 2023 but want to get ahead of this.  ProSeries--any answers?  I posted several weeks ago but no reply.

0 Cheers
5 Comments 5
sjrcpa
Level 15

Apparently, no one knows.

For future reference, it would be better to "bump" your original post up by replying to it, such as "I guess no one knows" instead of starting a duplicate post.

Ex-AllStar
Skylane
Level 11
Level 11

@IntuitBettyJo 

Deja Vu.... this question gets asked every year. The software is usually release in November but it's getting later, and later, and later... please help.

If at first you don’t succeed…..find a workaround
linda2
Level 5

Will do--thanks.  I wasn't sure how to get the question out there again.

linda2
Level 5

Proseries/Intuit---it's January 3--due date is January 17.  Any insight as to when software will be released?

0 Cheers
linda2
Level 5

It appears that the NJ fiscal year software has been updated--I think.  I e-filed one return on Tuesday and it hasn't been rejected as of today.  NJ always takes a long time to accept returns so I'm still not 100% sure it's legit.  Anyone have any thoughts?  I did see a post that said version 4.0 is the update and I believe I have it but still a little unsure.

0 Cheers