Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NJ corporate fiscal year software release date

linda2
Level 5

Would anyone know the release date for the NJ fiscal year return--9/30/21?  

0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JH6
Employee
Employee

Hi linda2, NJ Corporate forms were posted early this week. We are currently working on the form update. I will update here once a release date is scheduled. 

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
11 Comments 11
JH6
Employee
Employee

Hi linda2, NJ Corporate forms were posted early this week. We are currently working on the form update. I will update here once a release date is scheduled. 

0 Cheers
linda2
Level 5

Thank you.  

0 Cheers
DDDad
Level 2

Is there any update to this question?  When will NJ fiscal year corp software be released?

0 Cheers
linda2
Level 5

Is there any update as to when the NJ fiscal year tax forms will be available for download?  And why do we have to pay for these returns separately?  Why aren't they included in the price we pay for the software?

0 Cheers
JH6
Employee
Employee

With the first due date of 12/15 approaching, the team is working hard to get the extension filing available to customers. I will provide an update here early next week. 
Due to major changes on TY21 NJ corporation forms (removal of Schedule B, Schedule C, Schedule C-1, And Schedule A-GR), the calculation update for TY21 is more complex and will take longer than prior tax years. However, we are working hard to deliver the products to customers as soon as possible.

0 Cheers
linda2
Level 5

Thank you for the update.  

Do you have any insight as to why these returns must be paid for separately?  Why is this not included in our yearly software fee?  For the amount we pay (almost $8,000), these returns should be included.

0 Cheers
JH6
Employee
Employee

Hi linda2. I am not familiar with product subscription. I will get back to you on Monday. 

Hope you have a great weekend! 

0 Cheers
JH6
Employee
Employee

Hi linda2, since tax year 2013, NJ fiscal year products are only available on a pay-per-return basis. I've forwarded your feedback to the team. 

0 Cheers
JH6
Employee
Employee

2021 NJ Corporation and S corporation fiscal year products were released on 12/09/21. Please note that this release allows users to electronically file extension for NJ Corp and S corp fiscal year tax return. We are currently working hard to complete the rest of the update work. The complete calculation update and complete electronic filing will be available in next release. 

0 Cheers
linda2
Level 5

Do you have a release date for the complete NJ fiscal year forms?  

0 Cheers
Tom Schad
Level 3

waiting on this as well for 2022 fiscal 2023

0 Cheers