Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New problem broken by an update

Ernie
Level 9

This was broken by the update today!

In the past on a bill if your global setting was for

Per Forms Charges code A Do NOT list forms on invoice. 

If you then wanted to go to a flat fee (for some clients we use per form for some we use fixed rate) you clicked the box beside the a and that portion would be turned off.  You could then go the top of the form and enter in the flat fee.

Now, if you click the box by a to turn it off it immediately turns back on so you can't turn off per form charges.

This needs to be reported and unbroken.  Since someone broke it they should know what they did and be able to fix it easy!!!!

Dusty Ernie

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

I am not having any issues with my billings ---------------- I use Sage 🙂

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
11 Comments 11
Ernie
Level 9
@The Intuit Boris
@Ashley at Intuit (aka Henry Jr)
@Charlene_At_Intuit
@Matt105

@whomever else needs to get this fixed.

How can they break these things and they are not fixing the existing problems?

Frustrating
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
I cant even get my global billing flat rate description to show up on an invoice.  SMH

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
Ernie
Level 9
What REALLY concerns me is not that billing is broken worse than before but what else broke with this update?
0 Cheers
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee
Hi @Ernie let me see what I can find out.  I'm slow to replies as I just traveled from VA to TX but i'll see if I can get some eyes on this or see what is going on.  Promise I'll try to find something out for you ASAP
0 Cheers
rbynaker
Level 13
@Ashley at Intuit (aka Henry Jr)
TX?  Noooo, come back to VA!  We're looking for a new governor, care to throw your hat into the ring?  Moderator, Governor.  It's practically the same job, right?
0 Cheers
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee
Totally, and yeah, I heard on the news last night, smh.... LOL.  Ashley for Governor, I'm down.... hahaha
0 Cheers
rbynaker
Level 13
AFAIK, Piracy is just fine.  "Let me take your money, and spend it on what I want instead."  I'm either talking about Pirates or Politicians, I'm not convinced there's much of a difference.
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

I am not having any issues with my billings ---------------- I use Sage 🙂

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
Ernie
Level 9
@IRonMaN that sound like Sage advise (pun intended this morning - this afternoon I am allowing myself to get stressed out).
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
:+1::+1:

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
I’m glad they changed the name from Peactree to Sage.  Sage advice sounds more impressive than peachy advice.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers