Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

*New* Top articles and resources for the April 15th deadline

IntuitGabi

Here are some updates we'd like to share for tax year 2023:  

• *New*
    For your convenience, we've gathered up the top articles and resources for the upcoming April 15th deadline .See here to view them

Preview: 
    Aprildeadline_HT.jpg

• Community Basics refreshed: how to get started 
    If you're signing into your community account for the first time, this is a great place to start. Follow the steps to learn more about your community account and finding help articles. 

Basics_Steps.jpg

• 2024 badges are unlocked for calendar year 2024. Be sure to sign in to claim your badges! 

UnlockedBadge.jpg

If you have questions that can't be resolved in the community and was not found in a help article, here's how to contact Intuit for help

14 Comments 14
IRonMaN
Level 15

I would be more than happy to switch all of my badges for a list of known "unexpected behaviors".

Slava Ukraini!
Taxprohere
Level 7

I am surprised and overjoyed, just got notified that I hit the 7 day in a row streak visiting the 'Community.'  I may try for 8.

IRonMaN
Level 15

Yeah, right after I posted my above post, I received my new badge.  The local newspaper is coming down this afternoon to take a picture of me with that brand spanking new badge.

Slava Ukraini!
IRonMaN
Level 15

Holy moly - I just received my 30 day streak badge!!!!!!!!!!!  At this pace I am going to need a bigger office to show off all of these badges to my clients.

Slava Ukraini!
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

@IRonMaN wrote:

Yeah, right after I posted my above post, I received my new badge.  The local newspaper is coming down this afternoon to take a picture of me with that brand spanking new badge.

Yeah, dont let it go to your head, bro!!! 

IRonMaN
Level 15

Hey, they told me my story was going on the front page of the paper.  My story is going right below the big crime story they have for the headline.  Someone evidently stole an old lady's snow shovel earlier this month but after some heavy duty investigative work the cops were able to solve the case.

Slava Ukraini!
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

@IRonMaN wrote:

Hey, they told me my story was going on the front page of the paper.  My story is going right below the big crime story they have for the headline.  Someone evidently stole an old lady's snow shovel earlier this month but after some heavy duty investigative work the cops were able to solve the case.

Ahahaa!! At least they work. In Chicago, it was probably the police who stole it. 

Scuba
Level 3

Can anyone explain what the "badges" are for and why this is important?  

IRonMaN
Level 15

They have been created by someone that thinks they are going to encourage more users to become active here ------------------ and they really aren't important ----------- well, not important to anyone other than the person that created them.

Slava Ukraini!
itonewbie
Level 15

@Scuba wrote:

Can anyone explain what the "badges" are for and why this is important?  

This has to be THE BEST QUESTION ever asked here!  This deserves to be in the trending topics.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
itonewbie
Level 15

@IRonMaN wrote:

They must have dug really hard for that shovel, lol!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
Scuba
Level 3

Well now, I'm feelin' kinda special - like when I was in grade school and got the gold stars!

itonewbie
Level 15

@Scuba wrote:

Well now, I'm feelin' kinda special - like when I was in grade school and got the gold stars!

Didn't you also get a bunny sticker for being neat and clean?

Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
Scuba
Level 3

Nope, was always a hare short of that bunny sticker  🤣