Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I update/add a mailing address in ProSeries?

BethTax0689
Level 1

I have a post office box for my firm's mailing address.  My account within Intuit has the correct addresses, both physical and mailing.  On my EFIN registration with the IRS, both addresses are also on file, physical address and the post office box for mailing.  I cannot get the PO box to update on my forms within ProSeries, so am printing and applying labels where necessary.  Very costly and time consuming!  I can't seem to get an answer from Intuit on this.  Any assistance is greatly appreciated!

0 Cheers
2 Comments 2
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

You need to submit your EFIN Application summary to Intuit and they will update your address based on what the summary application shows.  Log into E-services and print out your summary and see what address is show on it, you may want to edit it as needed.

https://accountants.intuit.com/support/en-us/help-article/business-address/register-efin-intuit-e-fi...

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
BethTax0689
Level 1

Thank you for the suggestion, but unfortunately that didn't work.  I sent in my EFIN application summary, which contains both my physical address and my mailing address (PO Box) and today I received an email from Intuit that they changed over everything to my physical address.  I spent over an hour on the phone with them again this afternoon, one rep told me they couldn't use my PO Box in my program, the next rep told me it had to be listed with both, which I was fine with but then the rep couldn't figure out how to do it, and then the third one tried to work through it again and now I have a phone appointment set up for tomorrow with another rep as my "case has been accelerated." This has been happening for years and I've never been able to get my PO Box listed for my mailing address.  Does anyone else have this issue? Very frustrating after paying such a large fee for a program that I have to resort to putting labels on my mailing slips, billing invoices, and customer letters.  After 15+ years with ProSeries, next year may be the year to move to something new. 

0 Cheers