Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New corporate 1120 tax questions

PATAX
Level 15

Just a heads up, on page 5 of 1120 there are new questions from question 27 to question 31. Last year there were 26 questions on schedule k.

1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

I just mark "no" for all questions that they have on the business returns.  I figure if it should have been yes, someone at the IRS will let me know 😜

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

5 Comments 5
IRonMaN
Level 15

I just mark "no" for all questions that they have on the business returns.  I figure if it should have been yes, someone at the IRS will let me know 😜

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

@IRonMaN Would have been nice if they just added a few questions more concerning boi/cta, but like you said before that would be too easy.

IRonMaN
Level 15

I'm surprised Intuit didn't come up with something screwy like H&R Blockhead did to fill out the form.  If there is a way to make a couple of extra bucks, Intuit usually has someone floating around to come up with a gimmick to make those shareholders happy.

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

@IRonMaN I didn't think about that, but that is really a good point.

IRonMaN
Level 15

I have the ability to think of things that nobody else would ever think of ----------------- or ever want to think of 😜

Slava Ukraini!