Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to file form to stop IRS from levying against the tax payer until audit is settled but I can't find it. Does anyone know what that form is called or the number?

Level 1
Labels (1)
0 Cheers
1 Reply 1
Level 14

They can't collect anything until the tax is assessed, and they can't levy until they allow a Collection Due Process hearing.