Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need hours which I can call on 12/28/2021....

bowles43
Level 2

Just need to know when I can call on the 28th to have my 2021 program installed.  What are the hours for that day?  I called and you are closed today. 

0 Cheers
9 Comments 9
IRonMaN
Level 15

I'm open today. 

Why do you need to call Intuit to install your program?

Slava Ukraini!
George4Tacks
Level 15

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/order-products-from-intuit/help/how-to-contact-proseries-for...

would seem to indicate they are CLOSED today. 

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
George4Tacks
Level 15

Have you tried the install instructions?

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/accounting/help/how-to-download-and-install-proseries-as-a-s...

garman22
Level 13
Level 13

You are open today? Can you install my program?

IRonMaN
Level 15

Sure.  Just give me your credit card information, Social Security number, driver's license number, date of birth, height, weight, mother's maiden name, where you went to high school, Intuit account number, your Intuit password, a picture of yourself, a copy of one of your utility bills, your checking and savings routing and account numbers, and your Little Orphan decoder ring.  Once you have all of that information handy just call me at 1-800-867-5309.  If I happen to be out, just ask for Jenny.

Slava Ukraini!
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

for some reason, that seems like a lot of information you need except for Little Orphan Annies decoder ring. That seems acceptable. 

IRonMaN
Level 15

We just want to be safe.  By the way, I forgot that we will also need your fingerprints.  Sorry for that oversight.

Slava Ukraini!
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

🤣 Well..........ok then! I shall gladly pay you on Tuesday for your services today!

George4Tacks
Level 15
That sounds like a very Wimpy excuse to me!