This article will help you install ProSeries as a stand alone.
Before you start:
- If you need to install the network version of ProSeries, click here.
- If you purchased a new computer and need to transfer files from your prior computer, click here.
Download and install from My Account:
You must be an account administrator to download the program. Click here for more information about role management in My Account.
- Sign to My Account.
- Enter your email or user ID and password, then click on Sign In.
- To download the current year's program, click respective Download button. For prior tax years, select Previous Years and click on the year you need to download.
- If the drop-down does not show the current tax year, you may need to use the Renew Now button to renew your software license.
- When asked Do you want to run or save this file? click Save.
- Click Save again to finish saving the file.
- Press CTRL + J on your keyboard to open your Downloads.
- Run the downloaded file. If installing ProSeries Professional it will be CoreInstallerTY21.exe. If installing ProSeries Basic it will be BasicInstallerTY21.exe.
- The install wizard will start.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to walk you through the setup.