Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Must be cold in California

dkh
Level 15

Has anyone else noticed that Lisa has let Intuit go to her head........hahahahahaha

Nice swag @Just-Lisa-Now- 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Ahahahahaha! I knew you guys would have fun with that!   And yes, it is getting cold in California!  😂🤣😂

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

13 Comments 13
IRonMaN
Level 15

She looks like a deranged snowman.  Hopefully Bill doesn't try to kidnap her😀

Slava Ukraini!
dkh
Level 15

This went over my head... Hopefully Bill doesn't try to kidnap her.......please explain

IRonMaN
Level 15

A few years ago @TaxGuyBill and a group of henchmen kidnapped a snowman that a friend had made.  Maybe Bill can share some of the pics and re-tell the story of the biggest kidnapping since the Lindbergh baby.

Slava Ukraini!
abctax55
Level 15

If I had just opted to be a *Champ* instead of a chump.... then maybe I, too, could have a cool Intuit knit hat.  AND, since I live up in the mountains I could have really, really used one 😉

Unlike @Just Lisa Now who lives in the flat lands 😂

@Just-Lisa-Now- 

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
abctax55
Level 15

Jeff.... that should be 'snoWOman'  

( Generic Comment )"
Terry53029
Level 14
Level 14

She is not answering, so I guess she is frozen, if the Intuit hat works as well as the program 😁

sjrcpa
Level 15

It's @Just-Lisa-Now-  

You called out a wannabe.

Ex-AllStar
abctax55
Level 15

Oops...

( Generic Comment )"
sjrcpa
Level 15

Didn't realize it was you Anna. I remembered the dashes from when I called her once.

Ex-AllStar
abctax55
Level 15

Susan... I should have noticed the avatar was wrong.  Too many balls in the air 🙂

( Generic Comment )"
dkh
Level 15

@sjrcpa  Thanks for pointing out I was calling out the wrong Lisa.  😁    I corrected my post.

IRonMaN
Level 15

Beware of false prophets—————- and people who use similar names here.😜

Actually the whole issue could be related to when we crossed over from the old format to the current forum.   It wasn’t a smooth transition and I believe some folks ended up with 2 or 3 identities before the roads got their final layer of blacktop here.

Slava Ukraini!
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Ahahahahaha! I knew you guys would have fun with that!   And yes, it is getting cold in California!  😂🤣😂

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪