Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

March 24th.

rcooley25
Level 11

I think this might be coming thru twice so excuse me if that is true. But  a week from this thursday a form (8915F) that many of us (especially me) have been greatly anticipating is suppose to be in our software. What are the thoughts from the rest of you whether this form will be there on that date or there is going to be another screw up and it will not be there. If it is there you will be hearing a large fireworks display going off from my house in Joliet Illinois. What are your thoughts whether or not this form will be there as promised?

16 Comments 16
PATAX
Level 15

I think it will be ready on time.

IRonMaN
Level 15

I am so confident that it will be there, I am willing to bet @PATAX  's home and car that it will be there.

Slava Ukraini!
sjrcpa
Level 15

But not the dog!

Ex-AllStar
IRonMaN
Level 15

No - I don't want to be responsible for any bites ------------------ or mauling incidents.

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

👍 Iron Man. Heidi only sort of bit twice... first time was the ugly lady at the groomers, she said it was a little bit more than a puppy bite. But she was a little bit more than ugly.... The second time a female Sasquatch tried to walk up on me,  and Heidi puppy bit her leg. She looked like a Chicago Bears linebacker.... just joking.

dascpa
Level 11

The 8853 for 1099-LTC is supposed to be this Thursday.  That will take me down to a thousand sitting and waiting for forms.

PATAX
Level 15

@rcooley25 @dascpa @IRonMaN @sjrcpa they need to extend tax season again to May 15th. I am at the exact same point that I was last year at this time, but last year we had another month. Returns are taking too long and too many issues. Even when you finish one, then they call to let you know they just got another form. We need another month. I hope they grant that for us since we do a lot of their work for them, i.e. due diligence, etc

Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11

yes, we "lost" a month this year and the hour we lost yesterday did not help either

PATAX
Level 15

No 29 days in February either. I think that happens every 4 years and always an even year.

Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11

another day we lost!

IRonMaN
Level 15

"No 29 days in February either"

Of course not silly.  Everybody knows there are 30 days in February.

Slava Ukraini!
dkh
Level 15

I have many clients asking "so what is the due date this year".   A few are stressed that it is April 15th.  They've enjoyed the extended due dates these past two years.

IRonMaN
Level 15

But it isn't April 15th - they have an extra 3 days (maybe even 4 if you believe what you read on the internet😜).

Slava Ukraini!
dkh
Level 15

It probably will be the 24th BUT not at 6am for any time zone.  I predict not before 6pm Pacific

dkh
Level 15

lol.... they don't have to know there are 3 extra days.  

gma
Level 3

If last year is any indication.  They announced an extension shortly after the due date of S corps, llcs, and partnerships.