Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Efile reject for 1095A

Mikki18
Level 2

I have a tax return that is reject due to form 1095 A  and Form 8962. The client was did not have insurances through the market place. How do I fix it?

0 Cheers
4 Comments 4
IRonMaN
Level 15

It seems that this is a popular item this year.  It appears that quite a few folks either dabbled in the market place process early in the year and either received the coverage and cancelled it or received it and were clueless that they had it.  Time for a little more client interrogation to find the truth.

Slava Ukraini!
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

The marketplace submitted a 1095A to IRS with the SSN of at least one of the people listed on that tax return....they'll need to reach out to healthcare.gov and find out what they have for them.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
6berniecstllo29
Level 1

EFILE REJECTION AFTER INTUIT SENT TO IRS ERROR f8962-070

I have called 1 800 434 6818 for help 5 times... the last solution was to attach form 8962 via pdf... Still rejected

CAN ANYONE HELP ???

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
The full rejection report explains that you may need to attach an "ACA Explanation" statement. (You'll have to go look at the actual wording), I think what you name the file youre attaching will make a difference if its accepted or not.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers