Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

K-1 Partnership

CardsCat
Level 2

Hey all,

For the first time, I have a client who is part of a Partnership for the first time. This Partnership has Gross Receipts for Section 448(c) in the current tax year, greater than $5 million. Her share of the Partnership's current year receipts is $44,721. This isn't acually on the K-1 but on the K-1 supporting schedules. I don't quite understand the aggregate information for the previous 3 years. The Partnership has nothing listed for their gross receipts for the previous years and I read it should be on supplemental income if their receipts were greater in the 3 previous years. My question for more experienced preparers because Intuit does not provide support certain entries on the K-1 line 20, where does her share of gross receipts for sect.448(c) flow to and if receipts for partnership don't exceed limit, do they go on return at all.  Also this K-1 has 14 states. Thank you for any and all help because I need it... and pretty fast, too!

Cathy

0 Cheers