Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is anyone else having a problem in proseries basic with the eic dd worksheet not automatically filling in the boxes when checked?

IdriziTax
Level 2

I'm checking the box "fill in this checklist automatically" on the EIC DD Worksheet but it does not fill it in automatically. I'm still having to check the boxes in Part 1, Taxpayer Eligibility. In past years it will fill it in if you check this box. I've refreshed and updated the program but nothing fixes it.

3 Comments 3
PATAX
Level 15

For me it is filling out some of the boxes automatically, and then the other boxes I have to fill out, while interviewing the client. I think it is better this way. You can also make notes on the worksheet, after you print it out, which you should save in the file as part of your due diligence requirements. I'm happy that Pro Series offers this, and I give them credit for it. Just my opinion..

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Theres not many boxes it will check automatically, you have to do most of the work.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
IdriziTax
Level 2

thank you!

0 Cheers