Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IOWA STATE UNEMPLOYMENT WORK SHEET ERROR FOR FEDERAL ID NUMBER

vlh_golfer
Level 1

I'm getting a efile error 'Payer's ID number differs from the Number at the top of the Unemployment worksheet. For the State of  IL.  then getting Please enter the State tax ID number error!!  I Called the DOR for Ilinois they only call you back. In 4 days they called me back and they were clueless. They actually told me to call the Federal Government to get their "State Tax ID". I called again asked you must be called back. I ask again in a different department.. She Said basically the same thing. I asked for a Supervisor. Got a call 4 days later and she was worse that the original person I spoke with. Then I asked if she was a manager. She advised me that she wasn't  a manager. Sorry she couldn't provide I also have state refunds for IA, NY, LA, GA.

I have same issue with the worksheet for the State tax id number for taxable refunds. of $16 to $119 in the different states.   Does anyone have the work around inputting the Federal ID number in both spots doesn't work!

Help trying for 6 weeks to e-file his return..

Help!!!

Is there a known solution??

0 Cheers
1 Comment 1
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

If you enter it at the top of the page, it should flow to the bottom of the page. Dont type it in at the bottom.  I know the error takes you to the  bottom, but thats not where you should enter the id number.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers