Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iowa Credits

Royal
Level 3

What is up with Pro Series not allowing  an Iowa 1040 Return with form 148 credits to print out and stating that the form will not be allowed to print until April 10?

I just want to print out the Iowa Return and mail it in.  It is a real pain to have to hold returns that are

completed for a month!    

Please fix this.

3 Comments 3
taxiowa
Level 9
Level 9

Agree!!!  If they at least let us print it off to file it would be nice.  For 8 farm returns, I went back to 2022 and printed it off and changed the date to 2023.  But they were all franchise tax credit returns which had to be mailed in anyway.

So you could do the same to mail in others.  The ones I have that are eligible for e-file I am telling to just wait.  Expected date used to be 2/14/24.  2 sent theirs in and will amend but I detest paper filing so I making others wait.

The_AntiTax_Man
Level 8

@taxiowa @Royal  there are several programming incompletes in the PS23 Iowa modules.

0 Cheers
Royal
Level 3

Thankfully they now fixed it so we can print out the Iowa return without the 148.