Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On an Iowa 1065, I have a Historic Preservation Credit, and the Partner percentages for this credit are different than the Ownership percentages. How do I change this on the Iowa side and be able to efile the return?

Labels (1)
0 Cheers