Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intuit

rcooley25
Level 11

Have any of you received a letter from intuit wanting you to come to come to work for them thru Turbotax?

0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

I get them periodically and I get so excited that I seem to accidentally delete them the second I see them.  It will be a cold day in hell before I will ever do that.  But I'm guessing there are starving tax preparers out there that will sign a pact with the devil and enlist for a tour of duty with Intuit.  At one time they were only looking for CPAs and EAs for the jobs.  I think they may have adjusted their standards just a hair and now will accept anyone with a heartbeat😁

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

4 Comments 4
sjrcpa
Level 15

From time to time I get emails. I delete them right away.

Ex-AllStar
ljr
Level 8

I got them as well. No thank you. 

IRonMaN
Level 15

I get them periodically and I get so excited that I seem to accidentally delete them the second I see them.  It will be a cold day in hell before I will ever do that.  But I'm guessing there are starving tax preparers out there that will sign a pact with the devil and enlist for a tour of duty with Intuit.  At one time they were only looking for CPAs and EAs for the jobs.  I think they may have adjusted their standards just a hair and now will accept anyone with a heartbeat😁

Slava Ukraini!
rcooley25
Level 11

Only a drunk would agree to do this. With all of the fireball I consue I guess I am considered qualified,