Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I get a list of what total fees I have paid to Intuit for my filing and e-signature? And what clients have these fees been applied to. Thanks, Christopher

chapguy19
Level 4
It feels like I have been charged once for e-filing an extension.  Then I get charged again for e-filing the return or printing out the return.
0 Cheers
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
dkh
Level 15

Select Tools > Pay Per Return > Print Audit Report     

The report will list name of client, date, time, amount, etc   

View solution in original post

6 Comments 6
GodFather
Level 8

It indicates you are a ProSeries Professional user.  What fees are associated beyond the cost of the program?  I didn't realize there were fees for an extension or printing.  I've never experienced that.  I recognize there are addon fees for esignature and other offerings, but I have never been charged a fee for efiling, an extension, or for printing.  Maybe there are fees for PPR?

chapguy19
Level 4

I am a ProSeries Professional user. 

I paid for 100 filings upfront and pay for anything beyond that on a per return basis. $57 per return for 1040.

But it is my understanding that if I file an extension or print a return or e-file it, I am only supposed to be charged once per client.

But I think, but not positive, that I am being charged to extend it and then charged again to e-file or print out the return. I don't think that is correct.  I should only be charged once.

So where can I see what I've been charged for whom?

IRonMaN
Level 15

Godfather - I think our friend Chap is on the pay per return method so he is dealing with something we don't deal with, but I did find this in a search.  Sometimes searches can be helpful here and other times they are worthless.

View or print the Pay-Per-Return audit report in ProSeries (intuit.com)

Slava Ukraini!
dkh
Level 15

Select Tools > Pay Per Return > Print Audit Report     

The report will list name of client, date, time, amount, etc   

chapguy19
Level 4

It is a shame that I can't export this to a spreadsheet so I can sort it and search for duplicates.  

Argh.

Thanks for everyone's help, Christopher

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Are these returns with states as well as federal?  Youre probably seeing the state fee being charged at the time of filing, you only paid for the federal when the extension was filed..

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪