Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intuit Link Upload Error

jofijohnjoseph
Level 7
Level 7

Anyone else getting an error when attempting to upload documents to the portal as the accountant?  I am getting an error message "Can't Connect Now."

My clients are uploading documents, so it doesn't seem to be an issue on their end.

0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
NJTaxing
Level 1

Working for me now!  Just in time

View solution in original post

7 Comments 7
Skylane
Level 11
Level 11

I have no problem signing on. Check your internet and try again 

If at first you don’t succeed…..find a workaround
0 Cheers
jofijohnjoseph
Level 7
Level 7

I have no problems signing on either.  I can log in and view all of my different client accounts and the documents they have uploaded.

As my original post stated, the error only occurs when I attempt to upload documents myself.  I am still getting the same message this morning:

Can't connect right now

Something unexpected happened.

Please try again later.

0 Cheers

Getting the same thing for the last two days

NJTaxing
Level 1

Same issue here since yesterday - anyone hear of a fix coming?

jofijohnjoseph
Level 7
Level 7

I just tried logging in from a dummy client account I created several years ago and I am getting the same error message when I attempt to upload a document..  So this appears to be an issue impacting everyone -- an inability to upload any documents.  However, if I am responding to a client template sent by the accountant, I do have the ability to upload documents in response to specific questions.

Is Intuit working on this problem?  Tax season starts on Monday and clients want to upload their documents this weekend!

NJTaxing
Level 1

Working for me now!  Just in time

jofijohnjoseph
Level 7
Level 7

Yep, same for me!  Glad this outage did not last the entire weekend!