Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When i try to primt a tax return I get a message "CREATEONEFONT (C) CODE 2" ERROR CREATING FONT" THEN I TRY TO CANCEL THE PROGRAM SHUTS DOWN

NOONER
Level 1

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
A quick google search shows that this is not a Proseries or Intuit specific error, but a Windows issue.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
6 Comments 6
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
A quick google search shows that this is not a Proseries or Intuit specific error, but a Windows issue.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
MDAROSA1
Level 3

I do not believe its a Microsoft error. It happens to me when restoring multiple files and only in Proseries 2019..Please help...Tech support claims they never saw the error and cannot help

0 Cheers
MDAROSA1
Level 3

So what is the solution?

0 Cheers
dave h
Level 1

I had the same problem "Error Creating Font"  except that it was CreateOneFont(c),Code:0. After being on hold for over two hours and spending almost a hour with a tech who tried many things that didn't work, she suggested that I update my Windows 10 to the latest version.  That worked, except that, for now, I can't use my Kyocera copy machine as a printer because, apparently, the update created a conflict.  I understand that Microsoft is "working on" that problem.

0 Cheers
Anonymous
Not applicable

This just started happening to me this morning:   ProSeries 2020, 2021 and 2022 can't save without giving me that CreateOneFont(c) Code 0 error and crashing the program.

The person in 2021 said he solved it by updating his Windows 10.  I've gotten lots of Windows 10 updates since 2021.   What do I do today about it?  ProSeries is not functional this morning.   On January 21, that's a problem.  On January 23, 2023, that becomes a disaster.

0 Cheers
Anonymous
Not applicable

I solved it myself.   I deleted the Windows Security Update that happened on January 10 and the problem went away.    A pox on Windows.   They don't know or care what they're doing to major software that has to use it, with these "updates".