Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intuit Link defaults to a prior year

taxpro2000
Level 3

Several clients are noting that they default to Tax Year 2020 (not 2022) when they log into Intuit Link. When I called Intuit Link tech support, after a 10-minute hold, he told me to update my software...I had to explain I accessed it through a browser, & mine is fine, it is my clients that are experiencing the issue. After another 10 minute hold, he told me there was nothing else he could do. I asked to speak with his manager & am still on hold. Anyone else have experience with this issue? Do they just need to clear their cache? 

0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
Skylane
Level 11
Level 11

I’ve had similar problems over the years… it may be that clients are logging in from old invitations? I’m not sure…. But I tell them all to check that the drop-down is for current tax year. Most of them are smart enough to figure it out for themselves…

if you do get a reasonable answer please post it…

inquiring minds… etc and so forth 

If at first you don’t succeed…..find a workaround
taxpro2000
Level 3

My clients are getting documents posted to the correct year (yay!) but it just seems like a pain that could be avoided. I don't think it is using old invitations...my guess is that maybe they need to clean their caches. I'll post back if I figure anything out. Thank you!

0 Cheers
Skylane
Level 11
Level 11

Good thought about the caches.... Thanks 

If at first you don’t succeed…..find a workaround
0 Cheers